Grind’n Brew Coffee Systems
- Dual Bean Grind’n Brew™ System – 3-Function capability: Grind only; Brew only; Grind’n Brew™, full and half brew capabilities. Digitally controlled with PRECISIONBREW™ Technology.
- Space-saving design eliminates the need for both brewer and grinder.
- Bean Usage Counter – Controller records volume of beans used from the hoppers.
- Grind Time – Grind time for half and full batch, righ and left hopper can be set from front of brewer.
- Shutter mechanism keeps water vapor separated from grind head.
- Precise Brew Temperature – The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1°F during the complete brew cycle.
- Brew Volume – Can be set by ‘teach’ mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up.
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion – Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee. Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing the pulsing sequence does not affect the brew volume.
- Low Temp/No Brew – Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature.
- Programming Lock-Out – The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent tampering.
|No document available .|