PrecisionBrew™ Digital Decanter/Airpot Brewers
- Model B-3WL is a single, digitally controlled brewer. It has one warmer under the brew basket and two warmers on the left side (Decanters sold separately).
- Precise Brew Temperature – The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1°F during the complete brew cycle.
- Brew Volume – Can be set by ‘teach’ mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up.
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion – Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee. Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing the pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume.
- Low Temp/No Brew – Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature.
- Cycle Counter – The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles.
- Programming Lock-Out – The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent tampering.
- Energy Savings/Coffee Old – The warmers can be programmed to shut off up to 240 minutes from the last brew cycle.
- Pour-Over Capability – Automatically converts to pour-over mode when the inlet valve does not sense water. Also capable of being manually set to pour-over mode through the front.
- Dual Voltage with toggle switch models are available to accept 120/240V or 120V supply.
- Warranty – 2 years parts and labor on the brewer. 4 years part warranty on the control board.
|No document available .|